Aired: Apr 4, 2014 to Jun 20, 2014
Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance, School
And again another cheesy anime from Spring, like One Week Friends it is also a Slice of Life genre, but I pretty much love the comedy on this(yeah, seriously!!) with a slight high school romance though it is not that portrayed since it is a one-sided love in the latter part it progresses.
Anyway the ENGLISH title of the anime is “The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior” and as the title speaks it is about a House which is boarded by pretty much 5 weird characters/personalities eg.
(From Left to Right)
– The hostel manager, an elderly lady who cracks down one second, and “anything goes” the next (Not in the picture)
– The sadistic hottie, who wears an “I’m sweet” mask over her promiscuous true-self.
– The loosey-goosey slightly older hottie, with abandonment issues.
– The seemingly anti-social girl who is actually very shy around others.
– The borderline NEET, shut-in, bookworm hottie which the main lead has always liked.
– The older guy, masochistic/sadistic room-mate.(My fav. character)
To sum it up the only normal one around here is the Main character which is pretty much your average joe and gets into troubles with each of borders of the Complex.
TBH it is somewhat like Sakurasou Pet no Kanojo but in a different way and unique in its own.
I gave it an overall score of 8/10
Since I really had fun watching it! I would give it a higher score if they ended it at 24(like Golden Time) but still worth a try and I promise you, you’ll definitely ask for more episodes